Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Hello everyone ☺ This is a happy and a sad blog today ☹

My time at Greenwich is over ☹ I have finally completed my PGCE which means that I am now officially done with Greenwich and pretty soon I will be moving home, which isn’t the best thing. I was hoping to move into my own place, but I am REALLY bad with money, so that never happened. I have loved my time at Greenwich and although I did spend most of my time moaning about all the coursework and the work load, it has been fun. It’s been four years of my life, I started when I was nineteen and I’m leaving University a twenty-three year old. I’ve grown up here, it’s been a huge part of my life, so it is very, very sad to leave. I have made best friends here so it has meant a lot to me.

I have learnt a lot about myself here as well. I’ve learnt that if you want to succeed you have to put in some effort and really go for it. I’ve learnt what it means to be myself and that if people have a problem with who I am then they’re not the right people for me. I have learnt so much about what it means to be a member of society and to get something out of life you have to put a lot in.

I’m not only leaving my course and my studying, I have also decided to leave the Enquiry Unit. I know I haven’t spoke about the Enquiry Unit a huge amount, but that is where I work. The Enquiry Unit has given me so much experience that I will take with me to any job, they have allowed me to write blogs, just like I am now, I have had experience in helping with training and helping with interviews and I am trained on a professional telephone system, phone system and emails. So I have learnt a hell of a lot that will definitely help me in the future.

But it is not just about the work, I have made so many good, close and amazing friends whilst working here. I know it sounds cliché but I have become friends with people I wouldn’t normally get to know in my everyday life and it’s really nice. I’m gonna miss it A LOT! But besides all this sad, I am really happy to be entering the next chapter of my life as a teacher, so it’s not all sadness and doom and gloom, it’s a happy sadness. Thank you for reading this and I wish you all well ☺

Love Terry ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment